Monday, December 3, 2007

New Issue Finally Done

It gives me a great amount of both pride and relief to note that the 15th
anniversary issue of The Trouble
With Normal
is finally complete. It's a double issue (we
list it in the chronology as issues#85/86) that has some new material
but also, for the first time in our history, reprints some older
articles and has some snippets of past interviews that we found
interesting. I should have it at the stores around this weekend. Yeah,
we had to have a higher price for this double issue, but I think it's
worth it. I just hope readers appreciate the spirit and effort of the
work overall (at 80 pages it's our largest issue yet).

As for
getting it done. I'm glad it's done. I just wish I didn't have to be a
shut in all damn weekend to finally do it. I need to work on my
procrastination.

No comments: