Sunday, May 31, 2009

Breaking News

I was getting looking around online briefly before having to get some yard work done when I decided to see what was up at Feministing. I was immediately shocked to learn that Dr. George Tiller, an abortion provider in Kansas, was shot to death.

Besides being disgusted by this type of idiocy (as I think most people would be regardless of their stance on this issue), I don't know which is worse. That some asshole killed a doctor because of what he did or that Tiller was shot at church.

I've always had some issue with a lot of the people who call themselves "pro life" over inconsistency on some of their stances on certain issues once a person is born and actually becomes a person(especially in regards to war, the death penalty, torture, etc). Shit like this doesn't help. Fucking sickening.

Andrew Sullivan points out that this issue may have some connection (although influential more than concrete) to Bill O'Reilly.

No comments: