Friday, January 23, 2009

Get Yer Weekend Pumpin'

Wow! What a week. Between Obama's inauguration (as well as the various responses to Rick Warren giving the opening prayer at it), the adjustment to life without Shrub and company, and people getting ready to mark the 36th anniversary of Roe v. Wade, it's been quite busy for many people. Now it's the weekend and I think it's safe to say people want to let loose for a couple days.

Now I'm not a dance-y kind of person (while my taste can be all over, my heart's in the hard loud fast stuff). However, when I saw this clip on a recent Colbert Report I knew its kickin' beat would get all of us psyched for the weekend.



That actually got me into the groove, so the speak. Anyway, I wish everyone a kickass weekend and hope things are going good. As for me I have to get over this cold.

No comments: