Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Trouble Everywhere

Hey! I know things seem to be busy with an inauguration next week and everything. However it is important to be aware of the problems elsewhere that may or may not effect us.

I've been meaning to comment on the recent invasion of Gaza. However, given the complexity of the situation I prefer to do it right. In the meantime I linked to a blog detailing human rights in Gaza and Israel while this goes down (see it to your right in the links/sites we like section.

Then there's Dubya's farewell tour, so to speak. I have to agree with Jon Stewart on the irony of someone who claims not to care about people's opinion but is doing interviews like he has a new album about to drop.

As for me I have to finish the new print issue and get that ready so I've been busy and more than a little worried. That's it for now. Feel free to argue amongst yerselves.

No comments: